Frequency of publication: biannual
Editor: Dr Adrian Radu (Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
All issues are open access.
Academic Editorial Board
- Professor Liliane Louvel, Université de Poitiers, France
- Professor Lieven Buysse, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Professor Wilfrid Rotgé, Sorbonne Université, France
- Professor Rainer Emig, Johannes Gutenberg Universität, Mainz, Germany
- Professor Ewa Kębłowska-Ławniczak, University of Wroclaw, Poland
- Professor Teresa Botelho, Nova University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Professor Montserrat Martínez Vázquez, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Spain
- Professor Himmet Umunç, Baskent University, Ankara, Turkey
- Associate Professor Attila Kiss, University of Szeged, Hungary
The journal articles published in the ESSE Messenger will be submitted to two double-blind peer-reviews, carried out by two external experts not affiliated with the same institution as the article’s author. Details about the process and the peer review form can be found in the documents inserted below.
The final screening and decision of publication belongs to the ESSE Messenger Academic Editorial Board.
The peer-review process has to comply with the requirements and criteria contained in COPE guidelines for peer reviewers contained in the document inserted below.