The Nominations Committee seeks nominations for the position of Editor of The ESSE Messenger which falls vacant in January 2025. The usual term of office is three years. Candidates should preferably have been involved in ESSE affairs. They need to obtain the written support from two national associations. Candidates should submit, as e–mail attachments:
- a letter of application
- a short (2–3 page) CV
- letters of support from two national associations.
Each national association can also nominate candidates for this position (only one candidate can be nominated by each national association). In this case, national associations will submit, as e–mail attachments:
- a letter, signed by the Association’s President, describing the candidate’s competence for the specific office
- a short (2–3 page) CV of the candidate proposed
- a letter, signed by another Association’s President, seconding this proposal
- a letter in which the candidate will express his/her agreement with the candidacy.
Applications and nominations must be emailed by 30 April 2024 to all three members of the Nominations Committee:
- Crispin Thurlow (Chair) (email@example.com)
- Kristy Beers Fägersten (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carlo Bajetta (email@example.com)
Please use the following wording in the subject line:
ESSE: Nomination for Editor of the ESSE Messenger
From the applications and nominations received, the Committee will prepare a shortlist for the ESSE Board. Finalists will be interviewed (in person or online) and elected by a vote at the August 2024 board meeting.