The Nominations Committee of the ESSE Board seeks applications for the positions of Secretary and Treasurer, which fall vacant in January 2020. The usual term of office is three years. Candidates, who should preferably have been involved in ESSE affairs or have had similar positions in their national associations, should submit, as e–mail attachments:
- a letter of application
- a short (2–3 page) CV
- letters of support from two national associations.
Each national association can also nominate candidates for any of these two positions (only one candidate for each position). In this case, national associations will submit, as e–mail attachments:
- a letter, signed by the association’s President, describing the candidate’s competence for the specific office
- a short (2–3 page) CV of candidate(s) proposed
- a letter, signed by another association’s President, seconding this proposal
- a letter in which the candidate will express his/her agreement with the candidacy.
Applications and nominations must be submitted electronically, by 30 April 2019 at the latest, to the members of the Nominations Committee:
- Terry Walker (Chair): Terry.Walker@miun.se
- Željka Babić: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rainer Emig: email@example.com
From the applications and nominations received, the Committee will select the best candidates (maximum of three for each office). The two officers will be chosen by vote at the ESSE Board meeting in Wroclaw, 29–30 August 2019.