Conference organisers, and editors of journals and of collections of essays, can send their calls for papers for conferences, and calls for contributions to journals and books, to the ESSE webmaster for posting on the ESSE CFPs’ webpages and on Twitter.
The only calls for papers that are published on the ESSE website must:
- be non-commercial;
- be academic;
- be run by academics with academic affiliations;
- refer to events taking place in Europe, or closely connected with European universities;
- be related to English studies (in a broad sense);
- include essential information, such as:
- contact details,
- dates and deadlines.
- we only publish calls for papers, not the programmes of conferences or the tables of contents of journals;
- a clear deadline for proposals is essential;
- logos are welcome for inclusion in the cfp;
- the best format for us is .doc or .docx, but .pdf is also acceptable;
- in case you do not receive any acknowledgement from the ESSE websmaster within a week or so, do not hesitate to get in touch again – your message may have disappeared in cyberspace;
- you are welcome to publish information that does not fit into such categories as the ones mentioned above on the ESSE Facebook page.