University assistant – postdoc (40 hours/week)
Department of English, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Application deadline: 5 June 2020
Contract period: 4 years (from October 1, 2020 until September 29, 2024).
- research: independent research and support of the area of English linguistics within the department; third party fundraising;
- teaching: regular courses and supervision of students and final theses;
- administration: support of organizational and administrative tasks;
- PhD/Dr.phil. degree in English linguistics;
- high research competence within English linguistics (proven by publications and conference presentations), at least one main research area needs to be related to text analysis, discourse analysis, language development or systemic linguistics;
- experience at academic teaching;
- required language skills: English: C2+, German: B1 or higher;
- postdoc research project within English linguistics (outline to be submitted);
- high communication skills and great ability to work in a team.
The application deadline is 5 June 2020.
For the full job offer see:
(posted 20 May 2020)