For book reviewers
1. Potential reviewers are cordially invited to select the title of their review from the list below and contact the Reviews Editor indicating the title(s) in which they are interested. This is important for evidence and to avoid multiple reviews of the same title(s).
2. In order to activate the token, please log in on the publisher’s website www.brill.com, where you can activate the token by going to “My Account”, “Tokens” button. If you don’t have an account, you need to sign up for a new one.
3. More detailed instructions on how to download your E-Book can be found here.
4. Please note that for a print copy you cand send a mesage, including the reviewer’s full shipping details, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The reviewers are requested to send a Word copy of their review to the Review Editor and a PDF extract of the published review at email@example.com.
Suggested titles for reviews
|Book title and author||Token code|
|Narrating the Slave Trade, Theorizing Community,
by Raphaël Lambert (Kansai University, Osaka)
Edited by Kerstin Schmidt (Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt) and Julia Faisst (Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt)ISBN: 978-90-04-38546-7
|Patrick McCabe’s Ireland,
Edited by Jennifer Keating, (Carnegie Mellon University)
|Fred D’Aguiar and Caribbean Literature,
by Leo Courbot (University of Lille)
|Postcolonial Past & Present,
Edited by Anne Collett (University of Wollongong) and Leigh Dale (University of Wollongong)
|The Pathogenesis of Fear,
by Elizabeth Hollis Berry, (University of Alberta)
|Philosophical Foundations of the African Humanities, through Postcolonial Perspectives
Edited by Helen Yitah (University of Ghana), and Helen Lauer (University of Dar es Salaam)
|Artistic Reconfigurations of Rome,
by Kaspar Thormod
|Spaces of Longing and Belonging
Edited by Brigitte Le Juez (Dublin City University), and Bill Richardson (National University of Ireland, Galway)
|Bodies in the Streets: The Somaesthetics of City Life
Edited by Richard Shusterman (Florida Atlantic University)
Edited by Kostas Boyiopoulos (Durham University) and Michael Shallcross