Potential reviewers are cordially invited to contact one of the two Reviews Editors, indicating the title(s) in which they are interested.
The Reviews Editors will in turn contact publishers or authors, requesting that a copy of the wanted book be sent directly to the reviewers.
- Dr Aoife Leahy: email@example.com (for Literature and Cultural Studies)
- Dr Bledar Toska: firstname.lastname@example.org (for Language Studies)
The deadlines for reviews (approx. 1,000 words) are 1 May and 1 October of each year.
When submitting a review, please provide full details of the book, followed by your name and affiliation:
- Name and surname of the author/editor of the book,
- Title of the book.
- Place of publication: name of the publisher, year of publication.
- Number of pages, price(s), ISBN(s).
- Name and surname of the reviewer (affiliation, country)
Please provide your contact details and postal address in an accompanying message to the Review Editors.
For publishers or authors
Publishers or authors who want their books reviewed are invited to send the book titles to the Reviews Editors (see above); the titles will be duly posted on the ESSE Messenger site.